Our Inaugural Year
Since our inception in 2020, we have already seen great spiritual and professional growth, including new jobs and co-founders secured. In response to the pandemic and a large-scale survey, our initial launch was virtual and included seven events:
- Designing Your Work Life in Light of COVID-19 with Dave Evans speaking and almost 100 participants.
- A follow up virtual book study for the Designing Your Life(link is external) and Designing Your Work Life(link is external) books by Dave Evans and Bill Burnett.
- Four industry focused events with panels and networking time: Tech, Finance, Entrepreneurship, and General Management/Consulting, with 140 participants.
- A Job Seeker’s Forum and Networking event featuring Torrey Foster, an executive with Korn Ferry (a talent search firm).
- In partnership with Faith Driven Investor(link is external) and Faith Driven Entrepreneur(link is external), we provided free passes to their annual conferences.
- A Journey of Generosity (JOG) retreat which taught biblical principles of generosity in partnership with Generous Giving(link is external).
- A State of the Ministry event recapping all the wonderful fruit that God bore in 2020 in spite of the tragedies in the global pandemic, economic disruptions, and racial justice.