About Believers in Business
The Believers in Business (BiB) Conference is the largest student-run national conference that equips and encourages Christian MBA students and professionals to live out their lives and careers for the glory of God. It provides a forum for honest discussion on opportunities, challenges, and strategies for following Christ in the marketplace in ways that help them grow in their relationship with the Lord and impact others. Each conference draws more than 250 MBA students and business professionals to Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City.
The conference was founded in 2006 by former Yale professor David W. Miller along with a group of Yale School of Management students. It was initially called the “Yale Christian MBA Business Conference.” Since 2010, the Conference has been planned in partnership between InterVarsity’s National MBA Ministry and a Student Advisory Board comprising of students 8-10 students from multiple MBA programs across the United States.
- Pathways to becoming kingdom-minded leaders from seasoned speakers
- Strategies to influence your sphere of influence for the better
- How God is using missional business in emerging markets
- With industry leaders during dedicated networking time
- With other Christian MBA’s from 20+ schools across the country
- With God through guided quiet time, corporate worship, and prayer
- God’s calling for your work life
- Your career by finding mentors and peers in your industry / geography
- Your campus fellowship’s mission by connecting with other campuses