Redeemer Presbyterian Church
150 W 83rd Street
New York, NY 10024
Located on West 83rd Street between Amsterdam and Columbus on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
How to get there
- By air: LGA – 8.2mi to Redeemer Presbyterian Church, JFK – 15.8 mi, EWR – 20.7 mi.
- By public transportation: Use Google Maps, Citymapper, or mta.info to find the best route. Closest subway stations are: 79th St Metro Stop (Line 1), 86th St Metro Stop (Line 1), 86th St Metro Stop closer to Central Park (Lines B or C), or 81st St-Museum of Natural History Metro Stop (Lines B or C). MTA fares are $2.90 paid via contactless tap-to-pay (Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.) or MetroCard (purchased at vending machines in subway stations)
- By car: No free parking available. The SP+ Parking garage is directly across the street from the building. See rate information and location of other nearby lots here and through Icon Parking.
Where to stay
Conference Housing Recommendations:
- Hotel Belleclaire (boutique hotel with cozy rooms). Discount rate coming soon!
- Hotel Lucerne (luxurious hotel, steps from Redeemer Presbyterian)
- Hotel Newton (budget hotel)
Important to note: New York City hotel rooms, restaurants, and facilities are often smaller than comparable spaces in other cities.